woensdag 4 januari 2012

Happy New Year... and all that ;-)

It's been a while since I last wrote something, and that's mainly because a lot of things happened. Not only did I move, but, like many others, I celebrated Christmas and New Year with my family. So I've been busy. Right now I'm back in my room again and I am waiting for some feedback/comments on my first version of my thesis. I'm hoping to graduate in January, so fingers crossed!

One of my new years resolutions is blogging more and continue writing (and hopefully finishing a story for once). I also hope to find a job... kinda soon actually, because I'm starting the new year with some money problems. If I can't find what I'm looking for, I'll just have to find something else to do for a while. Speaking of those resolutions, in the upcoming blogs I will name a few of them and my outlook on it. 
This is all for now. Not very interesting I'm afraid, but hopefully in the upcoming weeks, it will be again ;-).

If anyone is looking for some good shows, I just watched the latest episodes of Leverage, Rizzoli & Isles and Pretty Little Liars. So if you are looking for some nice shows to pass the time with, I would really recommend these.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten