donderdag 23 januari 2014

"Busy like a bee, actually. Bee-like"

For the last couple of months I've been blogging less and less. Actually that's not entirely true, as I'm blogging for Filmhoek.nl as well. But I've been blogging here less and less. It's not something I want to give up, because here I can write anything I want and talk about anything I can think of. And I love doing it. So I'm not gonna stop, I'm just saying that it's gonna happen like twice a month instead of three to four times a month.

In case you'd like to know why I've been so busy:
If you're a Dutchie by any chance (or you understand Dutch) you can always keep up with my latest movie reviews on www.filmhoek.nl (we're also on facebook and twitter) as well as the blogs I write for them. The cool thing about this is that I get to go to press viewings, which I absolutely LOVE! Lately we've also started a site for television news, for which I'll also be blogging and hopefully reviewing some of my favorite shows as well.

When I'm not writing for them, I'll be writing (three to four times a year) for the Dutch magazine Integrand - a magazine for students to prepare them for the business world out there. Here I won't just write reviews but sometimes I'll simply be writing articles about a theme/topic related to the issue.

Lately I've also been very busy tweeting. Not just my own tweets (though you can find me @Aivy88 if you like), but also for a movie website that focuses on teens who are either interested in movies or interested in making them theirselves. We share movie reviews from these inspired teens as well as background information about a movie that we feel deserves some extra attention. I'm kinda proud because I advised (more like stalked, but hey... it's me) them to do the same for Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing which just hit the theatres over here (YAY). I also just started tweeting again for this Film Festival which starts in the beginning of April and I can't wait for it! The only non-movie related tweets are the ones I do for my job.



Then there's the political party I'm a member of. As the elections are coming up in two months we are working on some pretty nice activities, while there are also a lot of new rules and new board members. So I'm pretty busy with figuring all of that out as well ;-).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten