donderdag 3 januari 2013

Happy 2013!!!!

It has been a while since I last posted, but just like last year I spend a lot of time with my family during the holidays. I actually just got back and usually, when I'm at my parents, I don't spend much time behind the computer. Simply because I love spending time with my family. Playing card and board games, watching movies and visiting my sisters. You know..., family stuff. Anyway, I had a great time and I hope all of you did too. I had planned on posting more Christmas movies lists, but unfortunately I didn't get around to it. I made a list of a couple of movies in which Whedon actors appeared or played bigger roles and I also wanted to make a list of a couple of amazing Christmas episodes in television series. That will all have to wait now, but at least it's something to look forward to :P. 



New Years resolutions
Last year I made some resolutions on my blog and today I looked them up. Just to see how I did. One of them was blogging more and I think I did pretty well on that. I also wanted to write more and in a way I did... I wrote A LOT of letters of interest for jobs. But I hardly took the time to write stories. So that one is going on my list again this year. 
Another resolutions/wish was to find a job. After searching for six months I finally found a summer job after which I found a job through a temp agency. I'm currently still working there. So even though I haven't been able to find a job in my field of expertise, I am very happy to at least have found a job. Not everybody is that lucky nowadays. 
I was a bit vague about other resolutions. I'm not really sure about which ones they were, except for eating/living healthier. And I'm still doing that. I even entered the Veggie Challenge which went pretty great (also see on the right). 

What will 2013 bring?
My new resolutions, as said, is to write more. I also want to keep searching for a job in my area and I wanna keep eating healthy and posting blogs regularly. I will add that I want to work out more, exercising. In 2012 I couldn't afford it anymore, but I just found a fitness club that is very affordable and I'm really looking forward to that. In the sense of writing, I would like to make it: being more creative. I just love to draw and stuff, and I really miss that in my life right now. It would be nice to pick that up again. One thing I would like to add is being more active for the political youth party I'm a member off. Especially in my own area, so I joined this department and I will be more involved in 2013 :-).

Of course I cannot leave out movies and/or series. I won't go on forever, but simply name a couple. Like Life of Pi, Les Misérables, The Master, Hitchcock and Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters. And shows... well I simply watch too many. But Castle is my number one for sure right now. I just started watching Grimm (I already love Once Upon a Time) which I really like. Let's see, what else? Oh, Revenge! It's so good. I watched the first season in two or three days, haha. That says something. New Girl is a lot of fun too. Oh, and last year I mentioned Leverage, which is unfortunately cancelled. But as you can see, there are a lot of show to still enjoy ;-). 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten