zaterdag 12 september 2015

My list - updated

It's been a while since I updated my list. And let me tell you, it's a lot of work. There are so many good shows out there right now, that I can't even keep up. So my list of shows to watch grows longer and longer. That's why I thought for this blog, I'd update my list again. Especially since the new television season is about to start!

Currently watching

Rizzoli & Isles 
The Flash
Castle 
Bones
The Big Bang Theory
Lost Girl (cancelled, but still have a few eps in the works)
Once Upon a Time
Arrow
Haven
House of Lies

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.  
Agent Carter
Game of Thrones
Defiance
Sherlock
Orphan Black

Orange is the New Black
House of Cards
Penny Dreadful 
True Detective (just started watching it)
Dominion
iZombie
Carmilla (web series) 
Grace and Frankie
Killjoys
Marvel's Daredevil
Scream: the TV series (will finish first season, but not watching it after that)
UnREAL
Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
White Collar
Nashville
Sleepy Hollow
Teen Wolf (seen first ep)
Scream Queens (new to the list)
Supergirl (new to the list) 
Lucifer (new to the list)
Quantico (new to the list)




On my to-watch-list

Elementary (seen couple of eps)
The Following (dito)
Grimm (dito)
Girls (dito)

The Originals (seen one ep)
Once Upon A Time in Wonderland

Homeland
Smash
True Blood
Being Human (seen one ep)
Lost (seen couple of eps)
Flash Forward
Battlestar Galactica
Dr. Who (seen couple of eps)
Torchwood (seen couple of eps)
Smallville (seen a couple of eps)
The Lying Game
Alpha's (seen a couple of eps)
Switched at Birth (?)
The Walking Dead (one ep)
Black Box (?)
Dracula (seen one ep)
Ally McBeal (5x03)
Breaking Bad
Downton Abbey
Star Crossed

Complications (already cancelled after one season, but still have to see it) 
Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell (seen first ep, but appears to have already ended after one season as well)
Banshee (seen first ep, not sure if I'm gonna continue)
Dark Matter
How to get away with murder
Scandal
Continuum
Mr Robot
The Librarians
(and probably a couple more)



Started watching, but paused or stopped entirely with...
(
cos I already watch way too many shows and some of them really lost their way, but others I simply can't keep up with)


Merlin (?)
Supernatural (?)
McLeod's Daughters (8x07)
7th Heaven (grew up watching it and now I'm just curious about what happened with the characters)
Heroes (3x01)

Under the Dome (seen the first season, but stopped)

Pretty Little Liars (stopped at 4x16 - it just got to ridiculous) 

Awkward (stopped at 3x12 - also too ridiculous) 
The Vampire Diaries (stopped watching after season 5)
New Girl (up to season 4)
Grey's Anatomy (up to season 11)
2 Broke Girls (up to season 4)


Shows I watched that have already ended/been cancelled
Buffy the Vampire Slayer - BEST SHOW EVER
Angel
Charmed
Firefly
Veronica Mars (also seen the movie)
Play it Again, Dick
Kitchen Confidential
Dollhouse
Roswell
Joan of Arcadia 
The L Word
My So-Called Life
Gilmore Girls
Dawson's Creek
Point Pleasant
Tru Calling
Mercy
The Playboy Club (just three eps)
The Sarah Conner Chronicles
Life Unexpected
No Ordinary Family
The Cape
Hellcats
Friends
Alias
One Tree Hill
Gossip Girl
Being Erica
Leverage
Ringer
Secret Circle
The Pretender

The Client List
How I Met Your Mother  
Warehouse 13
The Crazy Ones
Parenthood 
Twin Peaks 
The Newsroom
Witches of East End  
Freaks and Geeks

Dark Angel

Glee
Revenge 
Video Game High School (VGHS)
Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman (though I'm not entirely sure I've seen all the eps)

As with the list before, some are probably missing in all categories. I can't watch them all the time, but luckily now that I have Netflix I don't really feel I have to.
My request remains the same: If you think some shows are missing or should be added to my list, please let me know! I'm always looking for great shows to watch, especially during the holidays when shows are on hiatus ;-).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten