woensdag 4 juni 2014

Updated....

I can't believe I haven't blogged in over two months! If you're Dutch (or understand it) you might have seen/read my blogs at Filmhoek.nl or TeeVeehoek.nl, but I'm sad to say that I've been neglecting this one. As most of my tv shows have ended for the season I will have more time to blog again (I hope). And I'm happy to say I can pick it up again, as I've been very busy and have lots to write about. Like the Imagine Film Festival, for which I attended many masterclasses and even got to interview Stephanie Leonidas :) But I've also been reading a lot, like the comic/graphic novel Storm Season and the book Deadly Heat, both by the fictious writer Richard Castle. I've also finally seen the Veronica Mars Movie and read the follow up book. So in short: Lots and lots I could blog about!

That will hopefully all follow shortly. But first, I thought I'd update my list as another season has ended and some lovely shows have been cancelled, but some new ones have also made their way to the screen. So here's in short what I'm currently watching and the shows I watched but have ended this year:

Currently watching
Rizzoli & Isles
Glee
Revenge
Castle 
Bones
2 Broke Girls
Parenthood
The Big Bang Theory
Lost Girl
Once Upon a Time
New Girl
The Vampire Diaries
Grey's Anatomy
Arrow
Haven
House of Lies

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Game of Thrones

Defiance
Witches of East End
Sherlock

The Newsroom


Cancelled/Ended shows

How I Met Your Mother
The Crazy Ones (cancelled)

Warehouse 13 (cancelled)
Freaks and Geeks (I know I'm late to the party on that one)


You can check out my fully updated list here.1


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten