vrijdag 23 januari 2015

New year, new place

First of all, let me apologize for the past TWO months in which I haven't blogged. I must say, I missed it dearly and had lots of ideas to write out. So hopefully I'll be able to pick it up soon (which I intend to do) and even though some of those topics might be far in the past, I'm already looking forward to writing about it.

The past two months have been crazy for me. Ever since I got promoted in September, I've been looking for a place for myself. While I already fell in love with my current appartment in September, it took quite some time to see if it was affordable and getting the loan. Pretty much all my free time went into finding documents, making a lot of calls and thinking ahead. As soon as the paperwork was as good as done, I could start planning what I needed for my own place. I had to get a couple days of work as well for the move, and I needed to find out if some of my friends and family could help out.

December 12th was the big date: I got the keys to my very own little appartment. Right before Christmas... cos you know, that's logical planning :P. Anyway, I wanted to be out of my own room (student house) by January first. Which I managed to pull of thanks to all the help I got. Everything went ever so smoothly, except that I couldn't get my All-in-One TV/Internet/Telephone thing to work. So that's why I had to spent about two to three weeks without internet. Aside from the backlog of all the shows I watch, it also meant that I couldn't blog.


Luckily I'm back online again (already caught up with about half of my shows ;-) ), my appartment is as good as done and this weekend my friends and family will come by for my housewarming. After that, I'll hope to be able to pick up this dear blogging thing and post more frequently.

So anyway, that's my start of the new year and another new years resolution to blog more this year, than I did last year. Now that I have internet again, I'm pretty sure I should be able to do so.

xoxo



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten